Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KharodPAI KharodPAI is offline

Default Font changes when printing to Canon printer

The italics near the margins become hyper-italicized when printing to the
Canon ImageRunner C587OU multifunction machine in my office. Has anyone
encountered similar problems? How did you get it to print normally?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check the printer options (in Control Panel). Perhaps the printer is
substituting fonts?

Also, if the printer worked fine earlier, reinstalling or upgrading the
printer driver might be a good idea.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"KharodPAI" wrote:

The italics near the margins become hyper-italicized when printing to the
Canon ImageRunner C587OU multifunction machine in my office. Has anyone
encountered similar problems? How did you get it to print normally?

Jeffeuilar Jeffeuilar is offline
Junior Member

This only applies to people using a Canon printer. If you're like me and print a lot of your articles and documents, you will notice certain fonts change when you go to print. This is both troublesome and time-consuming. I believe Canon spent a good deal of time and money developing the ability for your computer to connect canon printer to laptop and communicate with your printer by adding new features over the years. It's not likely they'll work on improving those features anytime soon. But thankfully there is a way to fix this issue while keeping the beautiful look of your font and print documents.
allseoservices2 allseoservices2 is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Extreme Pros Paintball is a website based on paintball product reviews & tricks to play this sport. We have spent years exploring and using Paintball Guns, masks, and all accessories required to play this sport. like https://extremeprospaintball.com

Welcome to techbigis, your number one source for all things Apps and Games. We’re dedicated to providing you with the best of Apps and Games, emphasizing [Apps and Games]. https://techbigis.com/