Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mallory Mallory is offline

Default How do I print the same page four times on one sheet

If I type something in Word how can I print that more than once on one sheet
other than copy/paste or making a table. Can it be done from the print menu?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print the same page four times on one sheet

Yes, you can print the same page multiple times on one sheet using the "Multiple Pages" option in the Print menu. Here's how to do it:
  1. Open the Word document that you want to print.
  2. Click on the "File" menu and select "Print" .
  3. In the Print menu, click on the "Multiple Pages" dropdown menu.
  4. Select "4 Pages Per Sheet" (or however many pages you want to print on one sheet).
  5. You can also choose to print double-sided by selecting "2-Sided Printing" and choosing "Flip on Short Edge" or "Flip on Long Edge" depending on your printer.
  6. Click on the "Print" button to print your document.

This will print four copies of the same page on one sheet of paper. If you want to print multiple pages on one sheet, you can select "Custom" under the "Multiple Pages" dropdown menu and choose how many pages you want to print on one sheet.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Quick Print" option to print multiple copies of the same page on one sheet. Here's how:
  1. Open the Word document that you want to print.
  2. Hold down the "Ctrl" key and click on the page you want to print multiple times.
  3. Click on the "File" menu and select "Print" .
  4. In the Print menu, select your printer and click on the "Print" button.

This will print multiple copies of the same page on one sheet of paper.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To print, say, page 1 for times on one sheet, do the following: On the
File menu, click Print. For "Pages per sheet," choose "4 pages." In
the "Pages" box, type 1,1,1,1 (page numbers separated by commas).
Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mallory" wrote in message
If I type something in Word how can I print that more than once on
one sheet
other than copy/paste or making a table. Can it be done from the
print menu?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm