Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] jcardwell@crdist.com is offline

Default need to print on tyvex wristbands

I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size 10x71/2
how do I set up
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: need to print on tyvex wristbands

To print on Tyvek wristbands, follow these steps:
  1. Open a new Microsoft Word document.
  2. Go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Size." Select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" window, set the paper size to 10x7.5 inches. Click "OK" to save the changes.
  4. Go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Table." Select a 1x10 table to create 10 cells in a row.
  5. Adjust the cell size to fit the wristbands by selecting the table and going to the "Layout" tab. Click on "Cell Size" and adjust the width and height to match the wristband size.
  6. Type in the information you want to print on the wristbands in each cell of the table.
  7. Go to the "File" tab and select "Print." Make sure your printer is set up to print on Tyvek material, and adjust any other print settings as needed.
  8. Load the Tyvek wristband sheet into your printer and print the document.

Make sure to test print on a regular sheet of paper before printing on the Tyvek wristband sheet to ensure the layout and sizing are correct. Good luck!
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The first thing to check on is whether the vendor/manufacturer of the
wristbands provides a template. If not, define a custom page size if
possible (if not, use US Letter and make up the difference with margins) and
set the wristbands up as a table, using exact row height. This is the way
Word handles "labels" of all sorts, but since that paper size is
nonstandard, I doubt that you'll find a label definition for it (though I
could be wrong--it would be worth looking).

http://word.mvps.org

"
wrote in message ...
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size
10x71/2
how do I set up

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Did you do a search?
Look here
http://www.wwticket.com/pdf/generics...wristbands.pdf

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

" wrote in
message ...
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size 10x71/2
how do I set up

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I would imagine that the wristbands may already be printed this way and need
to have text printed on them.

http://word.mvps.org

wrote in message
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size
10x71/2
how do I set up

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The paper size should not matter a great deal as long as the label format is
based on a larger standard size. It should be simple enough to make a custom
matching label format to A4 or US Letter paper size with the aid of a ruler
and the labels dialog. The printer will have no clue that the paper is
smaller. The only tricky part is determining whether the printer is centre
or left feeding which will affect the margin size.

wrote in message
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size
10x71/2
how do I set up

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

True. I just thought that the likelihood of their being a built-in
definition would be small.

http://word.mvps.org