Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
RBarber RBarber is offline

Default Duplex Formatting

Help!

I am working on a very large document. I have set it up to print
double-sided in Black/White, however there are also many single-sided
color figures that will be printed separately and inserted in place of
slip-sheets throughout the document.

My "slip-sheets" (placeholders for the figures) are set up so that
there is a page break after, but I want to make the page break
automatically force a "right-side" (left-facing) page so that text that
follows a figure will always be on the right side of the document when
looking at it opened up.

How do I do this?

Thanks!!!

--
RBarber

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , RBarber.23c4cc4
@officefrustration.com says...

Help!

I am working on a very large document. I have set it up to print
double-sided in Black/White, however there are also many single-sided
color figures that will be printed separately and inserted in place of
slip-sheets throughout the document.

My "slip-sheets" (placeholders for the figures) are set up so that
there is a page break after, but I want to make the page break
automatically force a "right-side" (left-facing) page so that text that
follows a figure will always be on the right side of the document when
looking at it opened up.

How do I do this?

Thanks!!!

Use an odd page section break.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers