Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
alex gross alex gross is offline

Default Including Page #s in TOC for Word 2003...

Hi, Suzanne, I would have this book finished by now, except I got called
away by other tasks. I'm having trouble figuring out how I insert the
beginning page numbers for each of my 55 chapters into the TOC outline.
I've simply been using the Outline View & assuming this is the same as
creating a TOC...

For instance, the first 5 chapters run:

1. England As It "Always" Was
London, October, 1963
2. The Sound of a New Music
London, 1963-65
3. A Few Lucky Breaks
London, 1964-65
4. A Tour of Soho's Rock Clubs
London, 1964-65
5. Inside the English Theatre World
London, 1965-66

The indented locations (London, etc.) are in italics. I'd like to have the
beginning page numbers for each chapter right formatted on the same line as
each of the chapter titles.

Seems to me there must be an easy solution to this, but can't figure it
out...

Thanks in advance!

alex

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs