Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TheMD TheMD is offline

Default default text on adding a row

Hi

I want a table where when i add rows, each column already has some set
text I specify in it. How easy is that to do?

Thanks

DM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TheMD TheMD is offline

On Aug 13, 10:59*pm, TheMD wrote:
Hi

I want a table where when i add rows, each column already has some set
text I specify in it. *How easy is that to do?

Thanks

DM

Too clarify things this is a bit like each added row being a
'header'. A strange request, but I currently have to work with a
table that has columns that contain multiple data that really ought to
be split into separate columns (eg name and date of birth in one
column), but am not allowed to currently. I need to impose some kind
of structure in the meantime to ensure that people are aware that they
need a add many things to one column row
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Save the row with the information you need as autotext.

TheMD wrote:
Hi

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]