Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Heather22 Heather22 is offline

Default Setting the boxes on a table

I made a table on office word, is there a way to set the size of the boxes so
they won't move when I type. I don't want the boxes to get bigger.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:54:04 -0700, Heather22
wrote:

I made a table on office word, is there a way to set the size of the boxes so
they won't move when I type. I don't want the boxes to get bigger.
Thanks

Select all the rows of the table. Right-click and choose Table
Properties. Click the Row tab of the properties dialog.

Check the box for "Specify height", enter a measurement for how high
the rows should be, and change the right-hand box from "At least" to
"Exactly".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman