Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dsouthw524 dsouthw524 is offline

Default How to have mail merge print the whole excel data list

As a long time Excel and Word user I am baffled by the Office 2007 method for
doing a simple naame and address mail Merge to a label procedure. I follow
the steps in Help and the merge looks good in preview EXCEPT it only does one
page! I tried the merge at least 6 times and finally got it to work - even
though I don't know why. Why is it now so complex?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is not that complex, but you do have to complete the merge and not print
the merge document - http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm