Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MissP MissP is offline

Default Mail merge into word from an excel directory.

I have an excel document with GPs in column A and then a list of their
patients in column B and their details in column C, D etc. Obviously most of
them have multiple patients so they are repeated in Column A.

I need to collate it into a table in word so that each GP gets one document
with all their patients' details listed in a table.

I know how to do a straight mail merge pulling the details from excel but
I'm not sure how to do this.

Does anyone have any ideas??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

Fellow MVP 'macropod' has posted a tutorial on this, with working field
codes and a sample Excel data source which you can download from my website
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip Ensure that you read
the instructions before proceeding.