david

Default I created a web page design for my web page in microsoft word how.

how do I transfer my web page design to my web side from microsoft word?

lostinspace

CathyBaltz CathyBaltz is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I am sorry I don't know. But you can search for it on google search where you will find your answer. I also use google search to find anything. Recently, I want to search for a website where I can find website templates and found this https://masterbundles.com/templates/...google-slides/ link on the very first page of google search. That is why I am also recommending you to search it on google search.