Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ron audit Ron audit is offline

Default Mail merge fields

Hello.
I am a word novice so forgive my ignorance.

I think I can do a mail merge but I have info other than the normal
address and name fields. I have to put in unique items in the fields
such as:

EXAMPLE
Policy number 6000000221-08
Insured: Joe chooch's Grill
Attention: P. McGoohan

Is there a way to put in custom fields like this?

THANKS
Robin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Mail merge is definitely not limited to address and name fields (in fact, I
would never have considered them as "normal") All you need to is create
appropriately name columns (fields) in your data source to contain the data.

See the article "Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.