Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Numbered Lists: Getting Word To Go back to the defaut

Suppose I modify my heading number so that the number is in a
different font (e.g Face changed) than the rest of the heading.

Now, how do I go back and tell Word that I want it to use the same
font as the heading for the number?

I change it back to the same font as the heading but whenever I change
the heading font, I have to go back and change the number font as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT Paula Jones, MCT is offline

In modifying your heading number it sounds like you've modified the style.
You can change that in 2007 by right clicking over the style and choosing
modify or in 2003 and below in format - styles

" wrote:

Suppose I modify my heading number so that the number is in a
different font (e.g Face changed) than the rest of the heading.

Now, how do I go back and tell Word that I want it to use the same
font as the heading for the number?

I change it back to the same font as the heading but whenever I change
the heading font, I have to go back and change the number font as well.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

In W2007 when you change font settings in a multilevel list dialog you are
applying manual character formatting. Back in the document, you can clear it,
leaving the underlying paragraph style, by selecting the numbers and pressing
Ctrl-Spacebar (or Ctrl-Shift-Z if you have Chinese characters enables on your
system).

Pam