Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AJD AJD is offline

Default Word page setup window is too large to select OK button

I'm using Microsoft office 2007 on a netbook computer. The screen is so
small that the page setup window is too large to see the OK button at the
bottom of the window. Can I resize the Setup window or move the window in
some way in order to see the OK button? Or, is there a way to have a scroll
bar show up on the window.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Press Alt+spacebar, which opens a small menu in the top left corner of
the dialog. Click the Move item or press M, which changes the cursor
to a four-headed arrow. Use the up arrow key to move the dialog up
until you can see the OK button, and press Enter to stop the move
mode. Click the OK button.

This works with most program windows and dialogs in all versions of
Windows.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman