Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

Default Converting A5 paged document into A4

I have a booklet in A5 page size.
I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page
numbering and the same text on each page but with double the font size -
i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Gordon,

Change to A4, then increase the margins, font size, fixed line heights & table dimensions by as near as you can get to 41.4% to
compensate.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Gordon" wrote in message ...
I have a booklet in A5 page size.
I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page numbering and the same text on each page but with double the
font size - i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If you want a true booklet, then use SaveAs and choose PDF format. Open the
PDF in Acrobat Reader v9 (though v8 and above should be OK) and choose the
Booklet printing option in the Print dialog. This works really well and is
far better than Word's feeble attempts at booklet printing.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Gordon" wrote in message
I have a booklet in A5 page size.
I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page
numbering and the same text on each page but with double the font size -
i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
If you want a true booklet, then use SaveAs and choose PDF format. Open
the PDF in Acrobat Reader v9 (though v8 and above should be OK) and choose
the Booklet printing option in the Print dialog. This works really well
and is far better than Word's feeble attempts at booklet printing.

We actually use a commercial printer, as we needed 250 copies, bound.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Gordon" wrote in message
I have a booklet in A5 page size.
I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page
numbering and the same text on each page but with double the font size -
i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

Solved! Dead easy! All I need to do is to choose "Scale to paper Size" and
choose A4 in the printing dialog........