Steve Donovan Steve Donovan is offline
Junior Member

Default How do you stop Word content dropping down to the next page?

I'm currently editing a document in Word 2000. Most of the content is organised into heading styles that are numbered. Frequently, when working on some part of this document, the succeeding content will jump down onto the next page, causing an unsightly gap. Sometimes I can remedy this by putting a strategically placed page break later in the doc, but this doesn't work every time. Does anyone know why this happens or, better, how I can stop it? Cheers, Steve