Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sf sf is offline

Default word + pdf

Is it possible to add a pdf to a word doc? I would want text then a
page of graphics that is saved as a pdf form. This is something I
copied from the internet: instructions plus a full page sized graphic.
I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the pdf graphic into Paint
or IrfanView to add to Word as a jpg or bmp. Maybe you can clue me
in. TIA.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"sf" wrote in message
news

Is it possible to add a pdf to a word doc? I would want text then a
page of graphics that is saved as a pdf form. This is something I
copied from the internet: instructions plus a full page sized graphic.
I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the pdf graphic into Paint
or IrfanView to add to Word as a jpg or bmp. Maybe you can clue me
in. TIA.

Certainly Word 2007 has Insert-Object-Acrobat pdf file.
Try that.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sf sf is offline

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:18:10 -0000, "Gordon"
wrote:

"sf" wrote in message
news

Is it possible to add a pdf to a word doc? I would want text then a
page of graphics that is saved as a pdf form. This is something I
copied from the internet: instructions plus a full page sized graphic.
I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the pdf graphic into Paint
or IrfanView to add to Word as a jpg or bmp. Maybe you can clue me
in. TIA.

Certainly Word 2007 has Insert-Object-Acrobat pdf file.
Try that.

That was easy! Word has so many features that I have no clue about.
Never knew what an "object" was before this.

Many Thanks,