Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lost in time lost in time is offline

Default WHERE DO I LOOK FOR PROPER VOCABULARY FOR WRITING A RESUMES

I am writin a resumes for the first time since 2000. I am embarrased to say
I forgot how or more importantly the words to use for things such a profile
or a summary , my objective.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

We don't deal with content, however your 'object' is to get the job, and so
for a start you should consider using a spelling and grammar checker.
Nothing deters employers more than sloppy presentation.

"lost in time" lost in wrote in message
I am writin a resumes for the first time since 2000. I am embarrased to
say
I forgot how or more importantly the words to use for things such a
profile
or a summary , my objective.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

To add to Graham's reply, do a Search on Google for CVs or resumes to see
many thousands of examples.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP