Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SoggyCashew SoggyCashew is offline

Default Find cell numbers in a table so I can multiply

Hello, I have a word document and in the documents header there is a table.
This table a has diferent number of cells in each row like:

Row one: 2 cells
Row two: 4 cells
Row three: 2 cells
Row four: 10 cells
Row five: 2 cells

What I wanted to do is multipy 3 cells together thats in row four and show
the total in the same row. I have a number in the 3rd cell that needs * by
the number in the fith cell that needs * by the number in the seventh cell
and totaled in the 9th cell. I know I have to select the ninth cell and
select table/formula then what?
--
Thanks,
Chad