Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
help-asap help-asap is offline

Default My product key is incorrect how do I resolve this problem?

My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in my
product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of my
laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The product key on the bottom of your laptop is undoubtedly for Windows and
not Word. Laptops often come with a trial version of Office 2007. Unless you
paid extra for a retail version of the Office software it may be that your
trial has now expired.