Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default File Folder Labels

Using Windows XP and Office 2007

Using Avery Label template 5167. When I type the label information in
anything larger than 9 point, a blank line is inserted above the first line
of the label which makes the second line of text print off the bottom of the
label. I have made sure there is "no space before or after" in the
paragraph dialog box.

The file folder label always has 2 lines of text and will only fit on the
label in a 9 point font. Any ideas what's going on??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Make sure that Line Spacing is set to single. If that's OK, try using a
different font: some fonts have a large amount of leading.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

File Folder Labels Legallisa New Users 2 September 18th 07 10:48 PM
File folder labels File folders Microsoft Word Help 3 June 13th 06 08:50 PM
How do I make file folder labels Jan Microsoft Word Help 7 January 9th 06 02:49 PM
file folder labels Carla Microsoft Word Help 1 July 15th 05 08:40 PM
File Folder Labels mlb Microsoft Word Help 0 April 22nd 05 03:23 PM