Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Karen Karen is offline

Default How do I change measurments in Page Setup

Margin settings are currently in points. I want them to be in inches. I've
tried the instructions in Word 2003 Help. I change the settings and click the
Default button as instructed. But, the settings revert back to the pt
measurement.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What you are seeing could be character units rather than points. Take a look at
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP