Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lina Lina is offline

Default cover sheet buildingblock

Hi
I have some templates that has a logotype on the first page (different first
page)
Document looks like
1 page - logotype in header and some text in document
2 page - no header some text in document
Now I have made a cover sheet with some text and pictures. What I would like
to happen is that the document should look exactly like before but with a
cover page, like:
1 page - cover sheet
2 page - logotype in header and some text in document
3 page - no header some text in document

But what happens is:
1 page - logotype in header cover sheet
2 page - no header and some text in document
3 page - no header some text in document

I now that this has to do with my different first page. So I tried to make a
cover sheet with a section break but it will not be saved in the building
block.
Any suggestions on howe to do?

cover sheet buildingblock Lina Page Layout 6 May 10th 10 11:00 PM
Cover sheet Bunkerman Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 09 05:51 PM
New Cover Sheet brickman119 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 2nd 08 11:16 AM
Remove cover sheet. AMG Mailmerge 1 March 9th 06 10:52 AM
fax cover sheet Shane Mailmerge 0 January 3rd 05 09:59 PM