imaquilter_2000

Default delete key doesn't work in Word

For whatever reason, when I try to delete any characters, the delete key
doesn't work. This just started recently on my home machine. The delete key
works in other applications.
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the two boxes for
WordPerfect help and navigation | OK.

"imaquilter_2000" wrote:

For whatever reason, when I try to delete any characters, the delete key
doesn't work. This just started recently on my home machine. The delete key
works in other applications.

garfield-n-odie

Then maybe you accidentally reassigned the Delete key to a different function
in Word. To reset all keyboard keys to their default functions, click on
Tools | Customize | Keyboard | Reset All | Close.

"imaquilter_2000" wrote:

They are both unchecked.