kincat

Default WHAT IS THE SHORTCUT TO ADD ANOTHER PAGE

A student had a page full of pictures and couldn't see his curser.He was
unable to enter down to the end of the existing page to obtain a new page. Is
there a shortcut to get a new page?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: WHAT IS THE SHORTCUT TO ADD ANOTHER PAGE

Shortcut to Add a New Page in Microsoft Word
You can add a new page in Microsoft Word by pressing Ctrl and Enter keys at the same time.

Alternatively, you can go to the Insert tab in the ribbon and click on Page Break.

Zoom Out of the Document
To see the entire page, go to the View tab in the ribbon and click on Zoom. Then, select a lower percentage to zoom out.

Show Formatting Marks
If you can't see the cursor, click on the Home tab in the ribbon and then click on the Show/Hide button, which looks like a paragraph symbol. This will show all of the formatting marks in the document, including the cursor.
Karla

CTRL + ENTER is the shortcut to add a new page.

"kincat" wrote:

A student had a page full of pictures and couldn't see his curser.He was
unable to enter down to the end of the existing page to obtain a new page. Is
there a shortcut to get a new page?

Graham Mayor

How are you closing the documents?