Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hpfilter

Default Problems printing a mail merge

I am currently trying to print letters in a word mail merge. It will print
from section 1 to section 61 and then it returns again to section 1 and
prints to 61 etc. If i try to print section 62 - section 96 it starts
printing from the begining again. If I separate each section by a coma in the
from field in the print dialog box it will print that number of copies of the
first page that I request (ie if I put s61,s62,s63 it'll print 3 copies of
section 61). I am using word 2000.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?aHBmaWx0ZXI=?=,

I am currently trying to print letters in a word mail merge. It will print
from section 1 to section 61 and then it returns again to section 1 and
prints to 61 etc. If i try to print section 62 - section 96 it starts
printing from the begining again. If I separate each section by a coma in the
from field in the print dialog box it will print that number of copies of the
first page that I request (ie if I put s61,s62,s63 it'll print 3 copies of
section 61). I am using word 2000.

Are you trying to merge directly to the printer? Or have you first merged to a
result document?

If the latter, are you certain the sections beyond 61 are actually there?

If yes, have you tried re-doing the merge?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)