Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kai

Default Currency format

Hi,
I use office 2003, I have a Access database I use for Mail merge. One
filed is "Amount" with currency data type. After I merge the field into
word, I lose the currency, it only shows number, I try to find the format
option but not successful. Please help how to format the number into
currency.

Thanks

Kai

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP