Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Harden

Default What is the most professional looking resume template?

I'm updating my resume for an internship fair at my University. What resume
would look the most professional?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Having been a person who used to sort through resumes, I personally like the
"Professional Resume" template best. What's in your resume is much more
important, however. Maybe these tips will help:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...osoft_word.htm
Good luck at the fair!
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy