cplake

Default Mail merge

Mail Merge does not show on my "tools" menu. I recently re-install Word 2000.
--
Chuck
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to the Commands tab and
select the Tools category and locate the Mailmerge Helper command and drag
it onto the menu by left clicking with the mouse.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"cplake" wrote in message
Mail Merge does not show on my "tools" menu. I recently re-install Word
2000.
--
Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clippering Clippering is offline

Using 2003 Office I had no problem using mail merge where the $ sign and also
the value was to two places. In 2007 Office this is not the case.

How do I get the value to two places. When I do the mail merge the value is
to to 4 places.

Thanks
--
Chuckles

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to the Commands tab and

"cplake" wrote in message
Mail Merge does not show on my "tools" menu. I recently re-install Word
2000.
--
Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Clippering" wrote in message
Using 2003 Office I had no problem using mail merge where the $ sign and
also
the value was to two places. In 2007 Office this is not the case.

How do I get the value to two places. When I do the mail merge the value
is
to to 4 places.

Thanks
--
Chuckles

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to the Commands tab and
select the Tools category and locate the Mailmerge Helper command and
drag
it onto the menu by left clicking with the mouse.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP