Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy Nancy is offline

Default How can I 'spell check' a protected doc that is a form?

When a 'fill-in-the-form' type doc is protected, how can I enable the
spell-check part? The user is unable to use the spell check, unless they
have the password to unprotect the document.

I want others to use the form, not be able to change the form, but be able
to 'spell check' their own work (the part they fill in).

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/...ProtectDoc.htm.