Jugglertwo

Default Convert Table Labels to do Mail Merge?

I have an internal customer at my company that wants to
take some mailing information that they got off the web to
do some mail merging with it.
Presently, it has come off the web as a table with each
cell containing a company's address looking like a mailing
label. They initially want to take this information and
mail merge to individual envelopes.
I'm familiar with mail merging regarding form letters,
labels and envelopes.
I basically want to take this table document and confirm
it to a usable Data file so I can make whatever I want for
the Main file and complete my merges.
It seems I remember this being answered in the past but I
can't find it while searching the past posts. I think
there were a series of steps listed to deal with this
problem or a similar one.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks !
Jugglertwo
Doug Robbins

If the addresses are all in the one column of the table, you can probably
just use them as they are after adding a row at the top of the table to
include the name of the mergefield to be used in the mailmerge main
document.

Otherwise, see "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
[...]

Jugglertwo

Doug:
Thank you very much for the assistance.
I followed your suggested link and this will definitely
let me convert the table properly. I will try it tomorrow
at work.
Thanks again !

--
Please respond to the Newsgroup for the benefit of others

who may be
interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be

answered on a paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP