Michelle

Default Date format changed and decimal places change in Word 2003 mail me

I have merged an Excel spreadsheet, and in Word the date format has changed
to mm/dd/yyyy, instead of dd/mm/yyyy (I'm from NZ). Also, in the same merge
document the numbers have changed from one decimal place in the Excel
spreadsheet, to up to 10 decimal places in the Word document.

Can anyone help please?
Doug Robbins

We also help New Zealanders here.

See the "Dates: day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods"
topic of the "Mail merge in Word 2002" section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

and "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP