Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MAQ MAQ is offline

Default Mail Merge 2003 - label issues

Hi,

I am working on a label mail merge (word2003) with an internal customer. I
go through the usual process of Tools/Letters & Mailings/Envelopes &
Labels/Click on Labels tab/Click on Options button to change my label type,
but label options dialog box does not open, word just hangs & microsoft
errors report dialog box displayed. This happens on two pcs in the customers
dept, but is ok on other pcs in her area and is also ok on my pc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kind regards.

MAQ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cathy C Cathy C is offline

Do you have all the latest Microsoft Updates on the two problem pcs? Have you
tried a Detect and repair on them? (Under Help on any of the Office programs)

Mail Merge Issues ramudu Mailmerge 1 June 28th 06 04:41 AM
How do you save a mail merge label document as JUST a label doc? GailD Mailmerge 3 March 29th 06 06:52 PM
Word 2003 Mail Merge Issues - Help Needed [email protected] Mailmerge 8 February 27th 06 06:35 PM
Mail Merge Issues from Access to Word John O via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 5 August 21st 05 06:23 AM
How do you set up a label mail merge with Excel as source in 2003. Psychic Mom Mailmerge 1 November 27th 04 03:03 PM