Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dr. IM Fubar Dr. IM Fubar is offline

Default How do I insert a single address from Contacts in a Word document

This used to be accomplished with Letter Wizard. Microsoft says Letter
Wizard is gone, but offers no work-around. I can't believe this incredibly
basic task cannot be accomplished.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Are you using Word 2007? You can put the Address Book tool onto the Quick
Access Toolbar for easy access.

Right-click the QAT, and choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar.

Set Choose commands from: to All Commands.

Scroll down to Address Book..., and click on it.

Click on Add.

Click OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Dr. IM Fubar" Dr. IM wrote in message
This used to be accomplished with Letter Wizard. Microsoft says Letter
Wizard is gone, but offers no work-around. I can't believe this
incredibly
basic task cannot be accomplished.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dr. IM Fubar[_2_] Dr. IM Fubar[_2_] is offline

Default How do I insert a single address from Contacts in a Word docum

Thanks very much Herb. I appreciate it.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Are you using Word 2007? You can put the Address Book tool onto the Quick
Access Toolbar for easy access.

Right-click the QAT, and choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar.

Set Choose commands from: to All Commands.

Scroll down to Address Book..., and click on it.

Click on Add.

Click OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"Dr. IM Fubar" Dr. IM wrote in message
This used to be accomplished with Letter Wizard. Microsoft says Letter
Wizard is gone, but offers no work-around. I can't believe this
incredibly
basic task cannot be accomplished.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Or if you want a lot more control over what is inserted and where, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm