Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
higgins10 higgins10 is offline

Default how do i stop my cursor jumping when i type

When I try to type in Word, write an email my cursor will jump back into the
middle of the text whilst I am typing.
Why does this happen and how do I prevent it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Are you using a notebook with a touch pad mouse device? Accidently brushing
a cuff or something over the touch pad can cause that sort of thing to
happen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"higgins10" wrote in message
When I try to type in Word, write an email my cursor will jump back into
the
middle of the text whilst I am typing.
Why does this happen and how do I prevent it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
higgins10 higgins10 is offline

I am using a note pad. I also thought this could be the problem. I have been
using this one for over 4 years and this has never happened.
I recently had to have a new hard drive and reinstall all of my programmes.
Incidentally the problem is not happening when writing this.
I am also getting a run time error message but it wont let me debug.