Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
stephanie stephanie is offline

Default Word 07 Label Merge Skipping Labels

I am trying to print mailing labels (Avery 4013 - Continuous feed) from Word
2007 to a dot matrix printer and it is skipping 2 labels and not printing the
first address line after the 2 blank labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It's been a while now, but as I recall, most dot matrix printers have a DIP
switch that controls where the printer skips the perforations between sheets
or not. You probably need to change the setting of that switch.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Stephanie" wrote in message
I am trying to print mailing labels (Avery 4013 - Continuous feed) from
Word
2007 to a dot matrix printer and it is skipping 2 labels and not printing
the
first address line after the 2 blank labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
stephanie stephanie is offline

Is the DIP switch manual or software? We cannot seem to locate it on the
Panasonic KX-P1124. Thanks

"Stephanie" wrote in message
I am trying to print mailing labels (Avery 4013 - Continuous feed) from
Word
2007 to a dot matrix printer and it is skipping 2 labels and not printing
the
first address line after the 2 blank labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Take a look at http://www.nefec.org/UPM/printers/mpa14.htm#Settings It
appears that it may be set through the printer control panel rather than by
physical switches.

--

"Stephanie" wrote in message
I am trying to print mailing labels (Avery 4013 - Continuous feed) from
Word
2007 to a dot matrix printer and it is skipping 2 labels and not
printing
the
first address line after the 2 blank labels.

Merge is skipping Fields Ultimateace Mailmerge 2 July 21st 07 10:46 PM
Print preview Mail Merge for labels and edit each label individual Lisa Dimmitt Mailmerge 1 April 13th 06 06:21 AM
Skipping Labels JerryT Mailmerge 4 March 4th 06 07:58 AM
Why is my merge skipping records? xlntgaltw68 Mailmerge 9 July 14th 05 06:31 PM
Mail merge,Labels:I have to print one label several times one afte Raya Mailmerge 1 February 27th 05 12:03 PM