Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ValorieH ValorieH is offline

Default All type in letter moves to left

I am having difficulty in some mail merge documents when I try to print, all
the letter in the document move to the left margin so it looks like a "blob"
of black print as all the letters print on top of each other on the left
margin. It doesn't always happen and our IT dept can't seem to figure out
why it does that...we have Microsoft Word 2003.