Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven

Default cannot open toolsoptions

I am trying to disable the reading view, but I cannot open TOOLSOPTIONS (the
customize feature is also not working on the TOOLS tab).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're on a network, it's possible that the Net Nazis have locked down
your ability to customize your copy of Word. This is a Bad Thing, and you
should let them know it.

"Steven" wrote in message
I am trying to disable the reading view, but I cannot open TOOLSOPTIONS

(the
customize feature is also not working on the TOOLS tab).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This suggests a minor registry corruption - delete or rename the Word data
key and see if that effects an improvement
http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm