Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roee Roee is offline

Default Bullets Disappearing In Outlook

Hello,

I have a very weird problem with Outlook, that its source may be in Word. I
posted this message in the Outlook board too but it really looks like the
problem is Word so I guess I have a better chance here.
Attached a few screenshots to help explain the situation.

I'm using Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 as editor, the messages are in HTML
format.

When I write a message with bullets, they disappear after the message is
sent. The don't appear in the message in the Sent folder nor in the Inbox
(assume I'm sending it to myself).
http://hl2.bgu.ac.il/users/www/20998...nalMessage.JPG
http://hl2.bgu.ac.il/users/www/20998/msgInSent.JPG

If I copy-paste the msg to word itself they appear.
They also reappear when press forward (in the editing mode), but not after
forwarded message is sent.

I also noticed that they do appear in the small alert that pops-up when a
new msg (as asterisks) arrives.
http://hl2.bgu.ac.il/users/www/20998/msgAlert.JPG
And when I sent the msg to gmail you can see that they are there but were
pushed to the left, outside the message boundaries.
http://hl2.bgu.ac.il/users/www/20998/msgInGmail.JPG

So, in conclusion, the bullets are there, but it looks like they're pushed
away for some reason.

Any suggestions?...

Thanks,
Roee.