Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CDW CDW is offline

Default How do I put crop marks on a layout for 4 item to letter size pag

I would like to have crop marks printed on a layout for Word 2003 mail merge
so I can outsource cutting the layout in to four equal postcard size pieces
to mail bulk rate.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I have an article on crop marks at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CropMarks.htm, but assuming your
postcards will be 4.25" x 5.5" (that is, the four of them will use up the
entire sheet), you don't really want crop marks so much as you want cutting
lines. For this purpose use one of Avery's built-in postcard "label"
definitions, which are set up as a table. Add light grey, lightweight dotted
line borders between rows and columns.