Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SouthAfricanStan SouthAfricanStan is offline

Default Protect document except text box?

XP Office 02003
I have designed a letterhead as follows
Top of document is a jpeg image
Middle of document is a text box
Bottom of document is another jpep image
How do I protect the document in such a way that?:
When it opens the curser will be at the start of the text box (currently the
curser is between the top jpeg and the text box when the document opens).
The rest of the document (both jpegs and the area outside the text box) is
unavailable to the user.
When the user completes the text box, the file may not be saved in the
original name, only in a new name

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Why a text box? Before pursuing this any further - see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm