Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Phillips Charles Phillips is offline

Default Print View Word Documents

Hello,
Is there a way to change Word (MS-Word 2003) so I can view my documents in
the "print view" each and every time, or do I have to adjust each time I
open a word document?

Can someone point me to an example or sample???

Thank you,

Charles L. Phillips

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline