Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xppuser xppuser is offline

Default sending document but without macros attached

hi all,

in the process of creating my document, i have created macros to help in
producing the document. now i want to send the document out for
consultations. how can i send the document without the macros i.e. leave the
macros only on my machine and only the document itself would be sent.

thanks,
jes