Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olin Olin is offline

Default Header and footer with Portrait and Landscape pages in one doc

I have a wide table in a doc that I am working on that has to be landscaped.
The rest of the doc is in Portrait. I'd like to put the header and footer on
the landscaped pages in the same orientation (effectively the right and left
margins) as the portrait pages, so that when it is in hardcopy the page
numbers are where they belong, instead of in the spine of the manual.

Thanks for any help,
Olin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olin Olin is offline

So it looks like there is no easy way to do this. Hopefully that something
that can be done in 2007. (I'm using Word 2003 by the way)