Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Andy is offline

Default WORD 2007 LOADS TOO SLOW

I have a new computer and have put all my docs and transferred over data,
I have loaded my new word 2007 enterprise.
ALL worked perfectly loaded docs in fraction of a second till I activated it
on the phone.
DISASTER it takes half a minute to load a document now. Whether its in
compatability mode or 2007 .
eg Excel takes the same time too now.
NOW it will only let me type very slowly too letters appear seconds after
typed. Also when searching.
HELP thanks
--
Andy