Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenB

Default Word 2000, 2003, XP Question

Hi,
We have an application that uses Word 97. This app takes data from an SQL
2000 databse and inserts it into Word tables using SQL views. This works fine
using Word 97. When we attempt to use Word 2000, 2003 or XP the insertion
works but if the text is multi-lined and contains CR- LF charcters, they
appear as square hollow boxes and the text all appears on one line. We would
really like to move up to later versions of Word but this problem prevents
this. Anyone have any ideas how we can resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Steve