Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
compliance data compliance data is offline

Default MS Word 2000 tools for document sharing and collaboration

My work group relies heavily on the reviewing functions of MS Word for the
editing and commenting of critical docuements. We now need a way to more
effeciently chronical an audit trail of all reviewiers and respecctive
comments/edits. We tried versioning, did not work as expected, each time the
docuement was opened and saved to the next hard drive the identity of the
former review was lost.
Next we will try routing, I have doubts of success.

Any thoughts?