Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joseph Morales Joseph Morales is offline

Default 2007: Normal.dotm in Trusted Location, Still Gets Macro Warnings

Using Word 2007: I've got a number of personal macros in the Normal.dotm
template. I have the template in a subfolder of My Documents. I marked that
subfolder as a Trusted Location. Nevertheless, whenever I open a Word
document, I get the Security Warning: Macros Have Been Disabled. It seems
that this warning should not appear since Normal.dotm is in a Trusted
Location.

Note, I like to keep all personal files including personal templates in
subfolders of My Documents, so all my own data is located together.

Thanks for any suggestions!
--
Joseph