Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marc Forget Marc Forget is offline

Default Changing Shape Color and Weight At Same Time

When I want to change the color and the weight of a shape using Shape Outline
on the Format tab of Drawing Tools, I first have to choose the color and then
I have to click on Shape Outline a second time and go change the weight. In
Word 2003, I was able to change both weight and color at the same time.

Is there a way to change color and shape without having to go into the Shape
Outline dialogue box twice?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

With the Drawing Tools - Format ribbon tab showing, click the launcher
(arrow that points southeast) in the bottom right corner of the Shape Styles
section. This launches the Format AutoShape dialog. Use the Colors and Lines
tab.

Or... right-click the shape and choose Format AutoShape.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible