Bobmeister

Default E-Mail Message Header not Wanted

I have a file that I believe was generated in Word 2000. Now when I open it,
the E-Mail Message Header appears in Word 2000. What is embedded in this
file to cause this problem? How do I remove it? How does it get there in
the first place? Any insights at all would be appreciated.