Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
deki

Default How do I name the cells in callulating table (A1,A2...B1,B2...) ?

Once I create a table, how do I name the cells as A1,A2...B1,B2 etc in order
to reference them in formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod

Hi deki,

You don't have to - Word does that automatically behind the scenes. Columns
use alpha characters, rows use numbers. All you have to do is to use the
appropriate cell references in your formulae.

For more information on tables & calculations in Word, check out my Word
Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442

Cheers